Sweetfield Manor Boutique Hotel Barbados
Barbados' best Plantation House turned Boutique Hotel - simply fantastic!
This cozy plantation house was originally built in the early 1900’s and still maintains its treasured antique quality with modern touches. Sweetfield Manor aims to fulfill the needs of many families, couples and business travelers looking for exclusive and relaxing lodging which is centrally located to the city and beaches.
The Manor is nestled in tropical surroundings and perched on a hill overlooking the spectacular South Coast of Barbados. This hidden gem boasts seven (7) guestrooms, a beautiful lagoon-style pool surrounded by lush tropical foliage, hot tub and waterfall. Sweetfield Manor was awarded “the Best B&B in the Caribbean” by BedandBreakfast in 2008 and 2010, “Best in the Caribbean” by Island Magazine and winner of Trip Advisor’s Travellers' Choice award in 2012 and the Certificate of Excellence 2013.
•Sweetfield manor is located close to Bridgetown, the active South Coast and its beautiful beaches and multifaceted attractions.
• Perfect for corporate retreats and meetings
• Grounds conducive to accommodating events both large and small including: Concerts, Dinners, Product launches and Cocktail parties.
• Ideal for engagement parties, weddings and honeymoons.
• In house catering-cuisines prepared by a celebrated award-winning chef and his team
• Beautiful lagoon style swimming pool nestled in lush tropical gardens.
• Ideal getaway and spot to experience true Caribbean Living in a plantation house of bygone days.
• Great place for in-transit passenger to relax by the pool
• Ideal for cruise passengers pre-and post-travel
• Fantastic for yoga retreats
• Unparalleled ambience for high tea under the trees